These principles reflect DentaQuest Partnership's beliefs about the role of philanthropy and our involvement with partners and stakeholders. This is what guides what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
- The mission of the DentaQuest Partnership is improving the oral health of all.
- We hold ourselves accountable for the effective stewardship of our resources in order to fulfill our mission.
- We share credit about our results with our partners. We share information about our results with our stakeholders and our community.
- We are committed to maintaining a diverse, motivated, and highly performing staff and Board.
- We apply our efforts against a theory of change.
- We believe that all communities have assets, knowledge, culture, and the power to define and solve their problems.
- We believe that collaborations and partnerships are fundamental to enabling organizations and institutions to pursue sustainable oral health improvements.
- We treat each other, our stakeholders and our partners as valued colleagues.
- We are catalysts and partners for change.
- We recognize that grant support allows grantees to craft solutions appropriate to the size of the problem they are trying to solve.
- We embrace growth and change.
- We strive to be humble in our actions and words and seek the counsel of outside voices.
- We demand ethical behavior of ourselves and our partners.
The DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement, formerly the DentaQuest Foundation and the DentaQuest Institute, is an affiliate of DentaQuest, a leading U.S. oral health enterprise that provides cost-effective administration in every arena of dental benefits, including group, individual, health exchange, Medicaid, CHIP, and Medicare Advantage. We are creating an environment of better oral health for nearly 20 million members across the United States. We emphasize prevention and encourage good oral health habits for all. DentaQuest is a partner in the community and committed to improving oral health.
The DentaQuest Care Group is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to developing, managing and improving systems for the delivery of quality health care to underserved communities and to increasing access to quality care in those communities.
Employees of DentaQuest and its affiliates are expected to conduct their relationships with one other and with outside organizations with objectivity and honesty. Employees are obligated to avoid and disclose ethical, legal, financial, or other conflicts of interest involving the DentaQuest affiliates, and remove themselves from a position of decision-making authority with respect to any conflict situation.