The DentaQuest Foundation was established in 2000. Our mission is to improve the oral health of all. The Foundation collaborates with partners in communities across the United States, connecting key stakeholders, raising awareness, and supporting solutions.
We seek to achieve our mission by investing our efforts in four systems — Policy, Funding, Care and Community.
In our vision of success:
- Populations have better oral health and less disease through greater access to quality care and prevention.
- Providers (dental and non-dental) and Patients work together to effectively prevent and manage oral disease.
- Reimbursement (public and private payers) is based on improved outcomes rather than procedures.
- Private funders achieve greater system and community impact to improve oral health.
- Policymakers have a clear vision of an optimal health system that includes oral health and have sound data and best practices to make policy and funding decisions.